Ryver(27)

Ryver;

It's been two days.

I guess I have a pet wolf now, he clings to me like his life depends on it. I don't mind tho. I enjoy having this lil bud around.

Bee I guess has a pet lion, he's really attached to Bee. But we still have to find another one.

We are all searching through the forest. The sun is setting and we will have to head back soon.

As I'm looking around with the gang, obit lags behind, Bee just infront of her on the lion. Aspens with me and Zayn is up ahead a metre or two.

Just as we're about to turn around we heard a loud laugh like noise. We turn around and see a laughing hyena. Bee is on her lion. And I pick up my wolf. Robin is slowly backing up towards us, but we hear another laughing noise. We turn and see another hyena right next to Robin. Bees lion growls but the hyena doesn't  back down, robin is frozen now. As she goes to grab her gun the hyena jumps and lands on top of robin. Bees lion pounces and throws the hyena to the side, bee grabs robins hand and screams "run!"

We all take off running. Zayn calls us to a tree and we begin to climb. From the top of the tree I see bees lion clawing and scratching and biting at the hyenas with robin who has blood dripping down their arm and bee on his back. 

The lion goes to kill a hyena but another jumps on top of his back, I heard both Bee and Robin scream.I watch as robin and bee are thrown from the lions back, Bee going into a tree and falling to the ground. Robbin goes between the lion and hyena, robin tries to get away but the hyena the lion was fighting grabs them by the shoulder and drags them back kicking and screaming. Bee looks at robin with fear in her eyes. She goes to reach for her gun but it was thrown across the field. 

I watch as the other hyena follows the other. Robin being dragged into the forest, before the hyenas disappear into the bush, Bee jumps on top of the lion and the lion grabs robins leg, robin screams at the hyenas  tearing flesh from their shoulders. One hyena jumps on the lions back again. The lion stops to fight off this hyena before it can hurt Bee and I watch as the other hyena takes this change and takes a chunk from robins throat. And the life drains from their eyes. Eyes still open from fear and both hyenas run of.