Bee(16)

Bee;

As I was about to turn around and leave I heard someone yell "HELL NO!"

I look back to see it was Robin.

"I'm not risking your guys lives. Therefor I go alone."

"We're not letting you do that."

Aspen states determined. I keep an emotionless figure, as I answer back "I created this group. Therefore I am the leader. So you listen to me."

I saw all of their eyes go wide when I called myself the leader. I know I'm acting like a dick but I'm not putting their lives in danger.

With that I walk out of our base and begin to go the four Kennedy and Westley went.

On the way I heard many animal noises but didn't see a single animal. I still had the red vile in my pocket and decided to take a break after a while of walking to further examine it.

I took the vile out of my pocket and brought it closer to my eyes, I noticed it was the same colour as the animals eyes.

My eyes furrow as I continue to stare at it. I see a label and I read it out loud "experiment 172. Date June 27 2022."

2022 was a year before the outbreak of the virus..
Before I can do a further inspection I hear a loud growl. I look in-front of me to see a large lion. I slowly reach for my gun, I grab it out of the holster. I stand up as slowly as possible. The lion still continues to growl. Once I have the gun pointed at the lion I hesitate. I notice something odd. This lions average size....

I put my gun away, and look at the lions eyes...

There normal..

My breath is cough in my throat..this lion isn't affected by the virus...