Ryver(32)

Ryver;

It's been a week...
A week since Robin died and me and bee feel like we're insane because we can see Robin..

Robin helped me name the wolf.. his name is thistle.

I love the name

Robin also helped Bee name the lion, I laughed at his name.. his name is Butcher. Not surprised tho.

That lion can kill

Aspen and Zayn are still calling me and Bee insane. They are threatening to leave the gang.

Bee got angry and told them to if they wanted.

But me and bee have decided to use Robin as an advantage. We're getting Robin to go back to the lab. And spy on Spencer and Westley. To really sure how that's going as we don't have any phones...

Im looking for supplies right now, we're running low on food and amo for our guns.

While searching through the weapons shop from the corner of my eye, i see aspen and Zayn coming back, i run over to them and ask with hope in my voice "anything?!"

Aspens eyes widen like they remembered something as they say with excitement " yes! We saw a dog running, brown eyes not red! It ran off before we could catch it tho..."

Yes, yes, yes! 

This is it! Once we catch it we can create the cure after getting Kennedy back!

Aspen me and Zayn are all smiling widely, i see bee running back with her lion, i see something that makes my smile drop.

Her lion is limping, bee is covered in blood...