Bee(17)

Bee;

I look at this lion wide eyed.
I see that this lion doesn't look dangerous..he looks scared..I crouch down. And slowly reach for a sandwich I had in my pocket.. I rip a peace off and throw it to the lion. It jumps but sniffs and eats it.

This lion is extremely skinny..

I hold the entire sandwich out to the lion, and he slowly gets closer.

He gently takes the sandwich out of my hand, and once he's done eating he looks at me.

I told my head to the side and so does he. I reach my hand out and to my complete surprise he purrs and nuzzles into my hand.

By now my jaw is dropped and eyes are wide.

I take out the vile but the minute the lion sees it he growls and runs away..

I take a deep breath, and stand up..I can't tell anyone about this...

I know I should tell my group...but me and Ryver have been doing some investigating and have figured that one of the people of our group may know how the virus has started..

I continue walking and after maybe an hour the sun begins to set.

As I'm about to give up, I look to the side and see something that makes my eyes go wide..

A lab..

The biggest science lab where it's said the virus started.

Without a second thought I head inside.