Bee (22)

Bee;

After I said that it was dead silent. I take a deep breath and answer

"Westley... and one other who none of us would expect..."

I see their eyes go wide, I feel tears brim my eyes as I prepare to say the next name

"And spencer..."

"WHAT!"

they all say in unison

"Spencer's dead.." ryver speaks hesitantly

"He faked his death..."

I say with sadness in my voice

"I have been investigating this since before the originals were created. From the minute I woke up in the bunker Zayn put me in. That's when I knew this was no ordinary virus.."

I feel all their eyes on me

I look at the door, surprised no one's coming in to stop me from telling the truth..

I take a deep breath, to prepare myself to tell them the full truth.

"You see... when I woke up in the bunker, I left right away... I was wondering and found an old looking paper... I opened it, and on there was a formula... the formula for the virus.."

Dead silence... them all looking at me, I take another deep breath and continue, holding back the tears..

" this virus was no accident. It was created purposely by a group of scientists... it was meant to get rid of the human race completely.."

All of their eyes are wide, as I continue.

"But they messed up... it made the animals feral, not only animals..humans too...it's spread through blood transfusion...basically..."

I pause to take a deep breath

" they take this red liquid"

I hold up the vile to show them

" and put it into your bloodstream... and you become infected.."

"Then how did every single animal get infected?"

I look to see robin had asked that, the group looks at them and then back at me.

I take another deep breath, once again glancing at the door.

"When the animals kill each other, they drink water, and the blood from the infected animal they killed goes into the water.... And the not infected animals drink it, causing them to conduct the virus.."

There is a few moments of silence before we hear the mysterious voice again

" well look who has us all figured out. Too bad you don't have a cure girl."

I smile at this comment, and reply " oh..except I do.."

There's silence again until I hear "your going to regret telling me that."