Ryver(6)

Ryver;

We are all on edge from what happened to Spencer. I never thought any of us would die at 15..

Now bees mad at me because I saved her. Robin is really upset at what Bee said. We all need each other to survive this. It's been one day of our lives, not even. And it feels like it's been days or even years..

I grab my phone. I don't have service but I can see the time, it's now 5pm. And we've barely left the area of the zoo.

I look ahead to see Bee, it looks like she turned her emotions off again. She tends to do that a lot..

Bee all of a sudden stops in her tracks "what is it?" Aspen asks

Bee points to an h damaged car with the doors open.
We all run to the car and there's just enough seats for 5 people. Perfect..

"Does anyone know how to drive?"
Bee asks

"I do." Robin answers

Bee nods and gets into the passenger seat, I get in the back on the left, Kennedy in the middle and Aspen on the right.

It's tight in here but we'll make it.

Robin begins to drive the car, everyone is silent, tho I can't really blame them.

I let out a long breath and begin to doze off

*****

I'm woken up by a loud scream, I am forced to the window of the car and the car flips to the side. I groan due to a sharp pain going through my arm.

I unbuckle my seat belt and see everyone else doing the same, we all crawl out of the car, no one to injured.

I look around and ask "what happened?"

Robin signs well dusting themselves off "a wolf ran by.."

"Oh.."

Is all I have to say

I sigh and look around for any usable cars but find none. I look at the sky and see the sun beginning to set. I grab my phone. Which is cracked now thanks to the car crash.

7:30pm

Where the hell are we, I look around and see we're on an empty road.

Just when I'm about to start walking I stop when I head a howl.

Me and the group look around and freeze when we see a wolf. Bigger then a car!

It's running towards us and I scream "run!!"
We all take off running into the forest. Me and bee end up together, and the others are separated.

As I'm running I trip over a log, I fall and hit my head off of a rock. As I'm about to get up I freeze when I feel breath on my neck.