Bee(19)

Bee;

I walk towards the lab, it's very run down, and it looks as if it's just a metal box.

I walk to a door that reads in faded green letters "entrance"

I try to open the door only to find it locked.

I furrow my brows, I walk around the large building but find that to be the only entrance

I look around but all I see is debris on the ground, so I begin to dig through it, after a while I find a dirty old paper, rolled like a scroll.

I unroll it and find a code.
20226409

I then look back at the door and see something I haven't seen before, a key pad.

I was about to move to the door when I jumped due to a voice "Bee. We're going in with you."

I look behind me to see the entire group.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We followed you" Zayn answers
" fine.. but I go first."

They all nod

I type in the code and the door opens, I enter the lab and see lights flashing on and off, it's old and rusted inside, and smells of blood, rust and a weird scent of animal.

I enter the large lab, the metal floor clicking under my biker boots.

It's completely silent..

We walk until I see a door, I open the door..and there was Kennedy tied to a chair!

I run over to him and h do the ties and take off the blindfold.

He looks at me as if he were a zombie..

I look at him and see that his eyes are open but he's staring past me..

"What the hell..."
I whisper

I jump at the sound of a closed door. I look up and see the door into this room is shut.

All of a sudden I hear a masked voice

"Well well well, the whole gang is here. Hello..originals!"