Kennedy (41)

Kennedy;

It's been three days since ryver getting attacked, Bee never returned, we don't know what happened. Turns out that "cure"  Bee made is only a vaccine... but not for animals.

Turns out the virus is mutating. Making the animals grow larger and become more blood thirsty.

ryver was unconscious for a day and a half, when he woke up we determined he was blind from one eye. That whole eye is clouded, and he can't see anything out of it.

He got all stitched up and cleaned, and we have to make sure he stays out of the way of danger.

We need to figure out what happened to Bee, it also turns out I'm another person who can see robin, they made sure to tell me how they died. I'll admit, hearing they died was a major shock considering I can see them.

I'm currently injecting myself with another vaccine, the vaccine seems to last up to 12 hours at the most.

I wince as the needle enters my skin and I feel the liquid fill my vains. This dose was cut close, it's been 11 hours since my last dose, I began seeing red so I had decided to inject myself again.

Another problem is we only have another week worth of vaccines.

It's extremely tense now that Bees gone..

All we can do is hope we find her.