Unknown(43)

Unknown;

I am no enemy, no. I want to help.

I helped that girl when the hyena was chasing her, I have an uninfected tiger, I saw the girl running with her badly injured lion being chased by lions as well, she managed to shake the lions but not the hyena, I've been surviving on my own and haven't seen another person with an uninfected animal. So I decided to help.

I got my tiger to jump on the hyenas back distracting it, the girl stopped her lion, got off and began shooting trying to help me, then a dog came running, attacking the hyena, and the lion joined in too.

I could tell the girls legs were injured, she shoots the hyena in the neck and the dog and lion go for the neck, but before it can bleed out, it scratches the girls face and she goes flying into a tree.

Once the hyena falls to the ground, I run over to the ground and drag her behind a bush, and then I recognize her, she's the leader to the originals gang. I wonder if I could join...

Before I can think it through i walk off to find something to clean her wounds, the dog follows and we find a lake, I take some of the lake water and on my way back, when I reach the area, I hide behind a tree due to voices, I see it's her gang, they put her on the lions back and they all take off, the dog following shortly behind, I follow as well to make sure no more animals attack them but make sure to stay a good distance away. I know her gang won't trust me so I will wait till she wakes up to ask to join.