Ryver(40)

Ryver;

Everyone is gone.

I'm left in the zoo with thistle and Selene. An infected animal and Kennedy.

I take a deep breath and grab steak for Selene and thistle. I give them the steak and the hyena doesn't seem happy. I furrow my brows as the hyena begins tackling into the bars of the cage. I call Selene over "go find Bee!"

Selene runs off and I watch as the hyena grows larger then I have seen any animal before, I look over to Kennedy and see him on the ground and taking deep breaths, but something I notice is his eyes are back to the normal colour!

I run over to his cage and open it, I run over and see he's back to normal "Kennedy!"

"Ryver! We have to leave now!"

I'm confused for a minute but I hear many large growls, I look behind me to see thistle running over, I see 5 lions, and the hyena escaped. All bigger than I've seen any other animal before. I'm frozen in my spot.

I reach for my gun but realize I put it down by the steak!

Once thistle is next to me, I see the animals begin to run towards the enclosure we're in.

I run to the door, and just as I close it a lion reaches its paw through the door and I feel as it's claw digs into the flesh of my face, I feel it tear, and I see red in half of my vision. I hear a loud scream only to realize it came from me.

I go from seeing red on half of my face to seeing nothing at all. And I can only see half vision. I watch as Kennedy runs to the door and locks it, earning a large scratch on his shoulder.

We all back into the wall, Kennedy takes off the sweater he was wearing and puts pressure onto my left half of my face, and I let out yet another scream of agony.

From my right side vision I see aspen and Zayn, once they see the creatures they run into an enclosure and lock themselves in, and 3 lions go over to them, now we have 2 lions and a hyena infront of our enclosure.

I finally see Bee returning, I can see the fear in her eyes, there are no enclosures left for her to hide in, all the animals put their eyes on her and Butcher, the fear almost doubles in her eyes, and all of the animals take off after her and butcher.

Bee runs off on her lions back with the five lions and hyena after her. I hear Kennedy call aspen over and they stitch up my face, but with no pain meds I feel every single stitch going into my skin, Kennedy and Zayn have to hold me down. With me screaming out in agony, the last thing I see is kennedys eyes returning to red, and I black out....