Bee(48)

A/n; WARNING- sad chapter

Bee;

The plan is in action.

I'm on my way to the lab right now. 

As I'm on my way I begin to think of how things can go wrong. What if they kill ryver...

I make it to the lab, I look at the old tall building, in the middle of nowhere.

I take a deep breath and head inside the lab, I walk,  my boots tapping on the floor. 

I make it to the office and enter, as I enter I see Spencer pointing a gun to a very badly injured ryver, and Westley standing there with a grin, right next to Spencer, robin is ready.

A brick in hand, to drop on Spencer's hand.

I look back at Spencer who then speaks "you came."

I smile and say "well yes I did but unfortunately I have to ruin your oh so great plan." I see Spencer's eyes furrow and I nod at robin, robin drops the brick, and I hear a crack, Spencer screams out in pain causing him to drop the gun, I hear butcher growl, and smile, I grab the gun quickly and point it at Westley, butcher comes in and growls at Spencer causing him to be silent and still.

"See Spencer. You can't beat me. You took my friend so I take him back. You kill my friends... so I kill you."

Then without hesitation I shoot westley in the head, he falls to the ground, before I can move on to Spencer he kicks his leg and I go tumbling to the ground. I go to grab the gun but am dragged back by Spencer, butcher goes to bite Spencer but I hear a gun shot, butcher falls to the ground, I scream out in pain. I kick Spencer, i while around and grab the gun from his hand, I shoot him in the neck, I watch as the blood pours and he goes to grab his neck, blood coming from his mouth, and he falls to the ground... he's dead.

I immediately run over to butcher, by now the gang is standing in shock in the doorway, I see butcher breathing heavily, I look and see nothing but pain in his eyes... and for the first time in a long time.. I break down, tears falling at a rapid rate. I look at where the bullet hit... his chest..

"No!no!no! Butcher! Please! Don't leave me!"

Butcher lets out a whine, he lifts his head and licks my face, and his head falls to the ground, I see his breathing slow down, I begin to cry even harder, and finally, he closes his eyes amd I watch as his final breath leaves his body....