Ryver (20)

Ryver; it was my idea to follow bee.

I knew she didn't mean what she said. 

She was trying to protect us.

After the voice said that Bee shot up and ran to the door and started pounding on it, everyone else banging on the walls, I slowly walked over to Kennedy who still looked like a zombie, I snapped my fingers infront of his face a few times but no reaction at all.

He's staring at nothing...I took a closer look at him and immediately yelled "GUYS!"

They all stopped and ran over "what is it!" Bee and aspen said together.

They kneeled down beside me and their jaws dropped and I saw the fear intheir eyes.

Kennedy eyes where beginning to turn blood red...

Bee was staring at him, fear in her eyes, she suddenly stood up and began to speak "I have to tell you guys something." 

We all look to Bee, who is holding something with red liquid inside, I furrow my brows and look at Bee for answers 

" I found this when my and ryver were looking for supplies..."

My eyes widen, why wouldn't she tell me?!

"Me and ryver also made the conclusion that there is a rat... someone working with the people who started the virus.."

Everyone looks between me and Bee. I keep my eyes glued on the mysterious red liquid.

"And I know who it is."

I look at Bee shocked. How did she figure it out?!