Bee(9)

Bee; after my shower I changed into some black leggings, a black shirt, a leather jacket and some track boots.

My face hurts so bad, I look I'm the mirror and see the large cut Aspen had stitched up, thank god for their sowing skills.

My eye seems to be clouding which worries me, I brush my hair and see another deep cut on the other side of my face.

I grab the sowing kit and head to find Aspen.

I find them sitting on the couch looking through random boxes

"Hey."

"Oh hey, what's up."
Aspen answers with a sad smile, I don't blame them. Everything that has happened seems so surreal.

"I uh, have another cut."

Their eyes furrow as I move my hair

"Oh, I can stitch that up for you!"
With that said I sat next to them and they stocked me up. After that I decide to track down everyone else.

I went into the kitchen of the cabin to find Robin drinking some water.
"Hey."
I say, trying not to sound rude

"Oh..hey, I didn't think you wanted to talk to me."

I look down in shame, I really fucked up.
"Yeah..I'm sorry about that..I understand why you did it. Your one of my closest friends..I'm sorry.."

I see Robin smile as they say "it's ok, you lost your boyfriend, I understand."

I smile at their understanding and walk off to find anyone else.

I go up the stairs and find Ryver in some new clothes charging his phone.
"Any service?"

"Lemme check."
Ryver says

I see his eyes widen as he says "yes!"

I run over to the phone and type in my mothers number.