Aspen(11)

Aspen; everyone is asleep now. Bee is in a room, Ryvers on a couch, Kennedy is in a room, and Robins in another room.

Bee is in the room with the phone. She's worried cause her mother hasn't called back and it's been hours.

I'm looking out the window. I couldn't sleep. I heard a big howl. I've seen a bunch of animals walk by, be it giant dogs, cats, wolves, birds, there was a zebra.

I sigh and walk away from the window. But I stop once I hear something come from the door. A bang. Growls, and it sounds like a few animals.

I yell "EVERYONE UP!!!"

I hear footsteps come running down the stairs and Ryver run up to where I was.

"SHIT!"
I hear Bee scream.
"Everyone grab your guns and knives."

We all grab our weapons, and start to point them to the door.

Bee chooses to stand infront of us.

I can tell she worried. She also has a knife in her other hand. Kennedy is pointing the gun at the door, and has another gun in his hand.

I jump when the door goes flying.

And a giant lion slowly walks into the cabin..

And behind it wolves and some more lions...

"We're dead.." I hear Robin whisper.

I watch as bee looks around. Her eyes brighten when she sees something and she begins to speak slowly

"I'm going to give you guys a window, you leave through the back door. Whatever you do! Don't turn around and just run!"

I stare wide eyed at bee. She can't be serious.

"We're not leaving you!!"
Ryver screams

"You fucking have to!"
Bee screams back

With that Bee shoots the lion in the eye, it falls right away and she begins shooting the other animals with two guns while she yells "GO!!"

And we all take off running.