Blur and Character Sketch

This story will be recreation of mission Behrupiya. As I was never happy how easily Haseena Malik seeks forgiveness from everyone especially from Karishma Singh.

Secondly, the battle which KS was fighting inside herself. From my point of view it was never well portrayed and nor HM could ever know what her lie cause to KS.

Last but not the least, there are done many changes which I did in characters and with that changes there will be change in the first episode.

Therefore, without more delays lets brief the into of role of imp characters first and then begin the story

______________________________________________________________

Haseena Malik, SHO of MPT.

Characteristics: Her cocktail eyes screams her calm and composed aura. She's water which can either bring storm in one life or can act to extinguish the fire.

Believe in language of EMOTIONS and LOVE.

Because she says;

Tajurba kehta hai humara;

" Jazbaat toh woh jasbaa hai. Jis ne bure se bure insaan ko bhi, pyaar ki bhaasah sikha de"

Aur ishe jazbaat say she does the treatment of crime and criminals.

Therefore, she rarely gets angry on someone not even on criminals and do there treatment with her JAZBAAT.

But when she gets angry on someone, no not on some one. Ms Malik only gets angry on SI Karishma Singh.

Not just because KS goes against order and does what is in her heart but there is another reason of her outburst on KS.

___________________

Karishma Singh, SI of MPT.

Characteristics: She's just opposite to Ms Malik.

Tough and Ruthless creation of world. She doesn't fears from anyone in this world not from her seniors.

Her one look and all trembles under her merciless aura.

She has her on rules in dealing with crime and criminals.

As she doesn't believes in emotions. She only deals with crime with her laat muka and banduk.

Because its her ideology;

Mujrim khatam matalb jurim khatam.

Aur mujrim ko maar ke he khatam kiya ja sakta hai.

Then it's either by her kantap or by her anger full look.

She doesn't know how to express herself and nor like to be close to anyone.

Her only loved ones are her MPT and her house help. Rest of the world is stranger for her.

Yet, she can't speak what is in her heart but she sings what she can't scream.

_________________

Pushba Ji: Same as shown in drama. But here she's not mother in law of KS. She only have one name Rajveer who is happily married to Anjali.

_____________________

Santosh Sharma: Same as in the show. But she is more close to KS.

________________

Cheetah Chutarvedi: He is also same as in the show and he gets more close to HM and fears from KS.

______________

Billu: Billu the spy. He's right hand of KM and secret agent of HM. Who always updates HM about KS moves.

__________________

Malika: She's house help of Karishma Singh and both share a unique bond at the end of the day.

__________________

Iqbal and Badnaam too will be playing an important role.

And rest of characters will be added soon.