Chap 7

________________

" Madam sir, ap humse kahe sorry bol rahi hai. Aur hum hospital bus jaa rahy hai. Kuch nahi hoga ap ki jaan jo.

HM ki jaan aisa itni asaani se nahi jaa sakti.

Aur hum haina apke sath Ms, Karishma Singh, SHO Haseena Malik ki  jaan ko kuch nahi hone de gae. Haina apko pata haina yeh baat.

She spoke nodding positive and added smiling

Aur yaad haina Ms apne humko kya bola tha.

Ke aache aache ko--- Boliye Ms ka aache achee

She backup HM to say the famous quote about herself.

" Madam sir boliye na"

A plead came out of KS mouth which she wanted to yelled but failed miserably.

HM held her more tightly and getting out of breaths mumbled

" Ache ache ko--- aa jaye--- pasee---na--- jab--- apn--e pa--r aa jay--e Ha--se--ena Ma---lik."

KS who was repeat with HM. She looked at HM with weak smiled and nodded

Haina, SHO Haseena Malik?"

A fresh layer of tears stream down from HM seeing the immense pain yearning in her love heart which she knows her KS is unable to scream.

But her glistening eyes are screaming the pain which she can't bring on her lips and nor.

Nor she is her sense and state such state of mind to understand what HM with her every dying breath wants to convey to KS.

" Humari jaan a---"

HM didn't complete and pushed KS out of car.

Like a layer of fog blur the vision of beautiful destination. Same like that, in a blink, Karishma Singh's life went blank.

She didn't understand either she forget her destination or either she with in a blink completely lost herself to watch the horrible scenario in front of her naked eyes.

She was just together with,
Herself

She just now begin feeling,
Alive

It is just now, she was learning the warmth of her,
House

Where her heart dreamed to,
Reside

Forever and Ever.

Yet, it went far from her sight.

" Madam sir"

KS screamed at top of her voice standing at the edge of cliff.

_________________

At MPT all were eagerly waiting for HM and KS while doing their famous baigati.