Aaj Raat

🍁________________🍁

In the heart of an abandoned mansion shrouded in darkness, a lone figure stood laughing menacingly in the shadows. The sound echoed off the crumbling walls, sending shivers down the spine of the young girl bound to a chair in the center of the room.

Her heart raced with fear as she struggled against her restraints, her eyes wide with terror as she tried to make sense of the situation she found herself in.

The person before her wore a twisted grin, eyes gleaming with a cruel delight as person watched her squirm.

"You thought you could outsmart me, didn't you? But now, you're at my mercy. I have you right where I want you."

The girl's breath came in short, ragged gasps as she pleaded to let her go, but he only laughed harder at her desperation.

The room was filled with a palpable sense of danger, the air thick with the unknown as the girl struggled to make sense of her captor's motives.

"Nainn! What are you doing? Jaane do humne. Yeh tum theek nahi kar rahi" Haseena pleaded, her voice filled with fear and frustration.

Naina simply chuckled as she leaned back in her own chair, looking pleased with herself.

" Shant raho aur enjoy karo"

Haseena's eyes widened in disbelief.

"This is not funny, Nainn! Waha humari jaan ki jaan chali jaye gayi aur tum. Please, untie me,
right now!"

But Naina just shook her head, still grinning from ear to ear.

"Sorry, Haseen. Lakin aisa nahi ho sakta. Ab thodi saza toh tumhari jaan ko bhi milni chahiye na joh us ney meri jaan ki aankho main ansu diya hai.

Ab thoda use bhi toh tadpane do jaise tum aur main tadapte hai. Usko bhi toh pata hona chahiye, eshaas hona chahiye na ke jab mohabbat, dur hoti hai toh uski tadap kya hoti hai.

Joh mohabbat hasil na ho

Woh janoon ban jaati hai

Lahoo main bheegi ruh

Intekam ki chita jaalti hai

____________