Chap 19

🍁________________🍁

" Chatak chandni ka aur Haseen Dilruba ka koi lafda chal raha tha na? Haan, haan? Bole, bole? Kis ney kis ko phele lauta?"

Urmila asked having smirk playing in her eyes and on lips.

They all exchanged a look and having glimpse of KS and HM relation playing in their mind
that how both used to behave with each other always give them and others a doubt that both are a couple.

On one side SI Karishma Singh who always opposes the orders of her SHO Haseena Malik and in and other way always wish to either pushed her ( HM) out from MPT and then on the other side, she always finds ways to escape from HM ideologies.

Yet, she with every passing second which she was spending under the intense gaze of SHO Haseena Malik. The Karishma Singh who ever bowed in front of anyone before, she began giving up in front of her SHO with her great slogan

" Mujhe koi farq nahi padta"

Day and night she used to rant when others members of MPT used to tease and pull her leg saying her that,

" Madam sir, presence has start effecting her"

Karishma Singh was turning possessive for that person who she thinks, she dislike the most.

Her eyes began "Admiring" her SHO and her heart began falling for her madam sir and this was not the end of Karishma Singh falling.

Because more than falling, Karishma Singh herself was giving Haseena Malika,

" The Haq," to rule over her completely.

And to the contrary, SHO Haseena Malik's thoughts about her SI were not good.

She being mature, calm and composed person who always talks and deals with others with " Jazbaat"

But when it comes to SI Karishma Singh, she always losses her calmness and always gets into the heat of an argument with KS.

Not just because their ideologies were pole a part, but in heart she was burning to see how Karishma Singh coldness towards her.

As this was the first time in her personal and professional life that someone has come to stood against her decisions and striaght looking into her naked eyes disobey her words.

And Karishma Singh this fearless aura and stubborn nature was taking away all the calmness of SHO Haseena Malik that like SI Karishma Singh, she too wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible.