🍁 Second Last 🍁

🍁_________🍁

Karishma was riding her bike at overspeed, the wind rushing through her hair as she navigated the winding roads with ease.

Haseena, who was riding behind her, could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she tried to keep up. She could see the fear in Karishma's eyes, but it seemed like she was on a mission.

A mission to end their love story on a sad note without whispering the words of love.

"Jaan, please thoda dheer chaliye"

Haseena cried out, her voice filled with pain and fear.

"Humne dar lag raha hai, please. Dekhiye, hum maante hai humne apka bohat dil dukhaye hai. Humne woh sab nahi keha chahiye tha aur hum koi safai nahi de rahy jaan.

But I know, hum jaante hai ke ap humse kitna pyaar karti hai. Khud se zayad humari kaadar aur fikar karti hai.

Aur hum bhi apse bohat pyaar karte hai. Is liya jaan apko khone ke dar se. Apko khud se dur hota dekh kar. Hum pagal hoge thy jaan. Ap samjh rahi haina humari baat ko.

Is liya jaan sirf ek bar, ek bar  humne humari us galati ko sudhaare ka ek muka toh di jiye. Jis ney humari jaan ka Kitna dil dukaya hai.

Please give a chance to love us and mend us. Please Jaan."

But Karishma seemed oblivious to her pleas. Today, nor her touch, voice and falling pearls were able to stop Karishma.

They were just lucky that there is less traffic on routes otherwise, till now they could have met with an accident.

Haseena could see the determination in her eyes, the fire burning bright within her. She knew she had to do something before it was too late.

"Jaan, I love you, baby. Please stop the bike."

Haseena whispered, her heart breaking at the thought of losing the love of her life. She reached out a trembling hand, hoping to grab hold of Karishma's heart and make her feel the fear in her every breath.

Her hand finally reached Karishma's heart and holding her jacket tightly she sobbed pecking her back and keep on caresses her heart to calm her restless heartbeats.

" Please rukh jayiye na. Humne jeena hai apke sath. Gusa ki jiye, humne jitna marzi suna hai sun li jiye. Lakin please ek bar, ek bar humari baat sun li jiye. Hum hath jo-----"

Before Haseena could say further and joined her hands in front of Karishma. Karishma angrily stopped the bike and dangerously  pulling Haseena towards warned her,

" Maar daale gay hum apko agar apne humare aagaye apne hath joode. Samjhi?

Ab chali jayiye humari zindagi se. Humara aur apka sath, yahi tak tha. Nahi chahte hum phir se apke hathon barbaad hona.

Ek baar humko, humari he nazaro main ghira ke apko sakoon nahi mila kya?