Chap 28

Thank you ankii1506 and NimashaLovesKarEena for creating reels with respective to my story.

This means a lot to me and I really appreciate your efforts and love for my creations. ❤

🍁_____________🍁

The words of Malaika left Karishma Singh's heart skipped a beat after sinking in her words.

The shock of this revelation sent a wave of emotions crashing through her. Confusion, disbelief, and a hint of unknown feelings mingled within her.

Her mind raced, trying to make sense of it all. Memories of their shared moments flooded her thoughts, now seen through a different lens. The laughter, the never ending fights and the unspoken connection suddenly took on a new meaning.

Karishma's heart felt like her heart will burst out with the load of new feelings which not she, someone else discovered.

Questions swirled in her mind.
Karishma's thoughts became a whirlwind of introspection and self-discovery. She questioned her past relationships, wondering if they had been mere distractions from what had been right in front of her all along.

Mixed with the shock was a sense of trepidation. Karishma knew that she needed time to process these emotions, to understand the depth of her feelings because for her this is still not acceptable that she loves her senior come friend.

She closed her eyes and let her journey of self-discovery had taken an unexpected turn. She was faced with the daunting task of unraveling her own heart, understanding her desires, and navigating the uncharted territory of her relationship.

It was a revelation that would forever change the course of already messed life.

She abruptly opened her eyes discovering some unknown emotions for that person who's her mentor, her friend, her well wisher, her senior but she ever thought about of giving her heart chance to love her

But what this coconut shell knows about falling in love.

Does her heart was waiting for permission to fell hard for her madam sir?

She was lost in her thoughts, when she felt someone tab on her shoulder.

Karishma turned and was left startled to see her conscience is standing before her with a smug smile on her face.

" Aisa kya dekh rahi ho Karishma Singh?" Mujhe dekh kar chok gayi ho yaha phir Malaika ney joh acha kaha us ko sun kar chok gayi"

Her conscience whispered leaning close to her.

" Nahi, yeh sab sach nahi hai. Malaika ko koi bharam hua hai. Humara apne dil aur dimagh dono par hum santulana bana kar rahte hai.