Chap 33

Long update as a compensation of last short update and also on the demand of NimashaLovesKarEena she wants long update.

So, gurl here is the long update. Hope so now you'll be more happy 😉

🍁___________🍁

" You may kiss your girl"

The judge standing before both girls asked them to proclaim the marriage ritual after she declared both girls married after going through certain marriage procedure.

Karishma Singh, gave a dead look to the judge and the poor judge regret her words.

However, on the contrary listening to judge, the inner self of Haseena got happy and don't have any regret waving in her heart.

She's just happy to be know called and known by her girl's name and so as she's feeling for Karishma.

Though somewhere it hurt her when instead of her real name, her love got connected with the the name of her helplessness.

Yet, she consoled her heart with hopes and faith on her love that one day, she'll be standing in front of her Karishma, just as she is yearning to see her. "Her madam sir, SHO Haseena Malik"

With these hopes preaching in her soul. Haseena gets happy thinking about her love who's now officially hers and all those, who always seeks to get near her love, seeks chances to trap her love.

Now, they'll never led an evil eye on her girl and if some one ever tried, then if not Haseena, then Urmila will take all those eyes off who tried to commit this sin.

With having the legal right on her girl. Haseena without any regret took a step close, to  claim her girl in a warm kiss.

However, the distance which Haseena in the mask of Urmila wanted to cover up.

Karishma, being Karishma Singh took her steps back and pushing herself two feet far from Urmila, she steps back in past.

Before Sometimes,

" Agar tu nahi chahti na ke main sab ko sach batau. Toh tereko mere se shaddi banani hogi.

Urmila kept condition on Karishma that if she doesn't want her to open up the lie, she has framed then she has to marry her.

Hearing Urmila's this condition though Karishma at first was left numb but then her angels blew a words of wisdom in her ears and listening to her angels sensibly.

Karishma Singh accepted Urmila's condition with an evil mind.

" Theek hai, chalo humare sath abhi ke abhi"

Karishma Singh said grasping Urmila's hand. She walked out the room and seeing three ladies already standing outside her room.

Before they could utter a word. Karishma Singh while straight looking at Urmila give them a shock.

" Hum Urmila se shaddi karne ja rahy hai"

" Kya?"

Trio ladies said in unison after recovering from the shock which Karishma Singh gave them.

They tried to investigate the matter but Karishma Singh didn't give them chance to speak and like storm took Urmila with her and end up accepting Urmila her better half in front of judge.