Chap 22

🍁___________🍁

It was mid night and Urmila was sleeping beside Santu. When the room door slowly gets open and someone while peeking inside, slowly walked in without making any noise.

The person looked at both girls and finding them in deep slumber. Person slowly kneels down on floor and looking at Urmila's glowing face under the shade of yellow light of lamp.

A smile smear on person face to watch her sleeping
peacefully.

Kya milta hai tujhe, mujhe,

Yun aazam ke?

Kya mil raha hai tujhe, mujhe

Yun saata ke?

Kya mil jaiye gay tujhe, mujhe

Yun tadpa ke?

Mujhe toh bus tu chahiye

Tu bata?

Kya mil gaya hai koi tujhe?

Mujhe

Yun bhula ke?

🎶Song plays in bg🎶

Aye Bekhabar, Aye Bekhabar ...(x8)

Mera Dil Tere Pyaar Mein Aahe Bhare

Aye Bekhabar, Aye Bekhabar

Tujhe Yaad Kare Fairyad Kare

Kabhi Tu Bhi Pyaar Se Dekh Zara Mere Dil Ko Ek Nazar
Aye Bekhabar, Aye Bekhabar… (4)

A lone layer of tear escape from the person eyes while ruminating this and gently applying the ointment on Urmila's wrist which were little red and swell and its credit goes to Karishma Singh.

She in anger didn't hurt Urmila mentally with her poisonous words but hurt her physically too.  

Which at that time didn't pain Karishma Singh, but what is said;

Jab chot thandi hoti hai, tab uski aah hoti hai

Jaane aanjane main dard toh de diya tha use par ab mehason hume ho raha. Yah par ( KS ruminated pointing at her heart and is regretting for hurting Urmila that she in mid night woke up after getting the flashes of her torture which she did on Urmila.

KS got restless in sleep after getting those flashes that she with jerk woke up and thinks. When her strong hold leaves criminals wrench in pain, then how much it would be hurting Urmila when she in anger was pulling and twisting her wrists.

Imagining all this, she slowly comes out of bed and limping comes to Urmila to heal her pain)   

Tujhe Pata Kya Ke Mere Dil Mein
Hai Tere Khaatir Junoon Kitnaq