Chap 6.

I got it from my side it was too early to give up. I apologise for asking for instant response.

So pardon me for my mistake and will continue this story as much patience I keep.

Hope so with story moves forward I will be able to get great response.

___________________

" Jaan"

One more time crying on her fate. HM called KS with that name which she wanted to whisper in KS ear in a dreamy way.

But, to her misfortune it is coming out from her dying breaths like a sob full of pleads.

KS instantly looked at HM when she held her left hand.

" Madam sir"

KS mumbled looking at HM with raw emotion. Her soul is bleeding to see her wonder woman in pain.

She wanted to ease all her pain but she's feeling so helpless that except giving her strength that not to close her eyes.

KS is left with no other words to bring on her lips. However, her eyes that like their hands got locked.

Through them both were screaming uncountable and unsaid emotions which both never could say to each other.

The pain and fear of separation was yearning in their eyes leaving their heart and soul bleed.

That a lone layer of tear escaped from KS eyes and seeing tears in KS eyes.

HM soul ached seeing tears in KS eyes. She for the first time regrets and feels angry on herself for imprinting her jazbaat in rock like KS.

She cried recalling the day when they both met for the first time and she-----

( Flashback continues from there were KS maintaining distance commanded HM to talk to her at a distance)

HM looked at all over the shoulder and then looking at KS spoke nodding positive, yet in alarming tone.

" Humain yaad rahy ga ke hume apse dur rah kar baat karni hai.

Don't worry hum is duriye ko kayam rahy ga, KS.
.
Lakin ab apko bhi yeh baat bohat ache se yaad rakhi hogi.

Ke na toh jazbaat dukaan par koi rakha hua saman hai aur na he kisi bandok ka naam hai.

KS, jazbaat duniya ka sab se majboot aur baish kimeeti hathayar.

Yeh duniya ka woh hathayar hai joh kahin bahir nahi milta.

Balke woh humara pass, yaha andar hota hai"

HM told pointing at her heart and giving daring look to KS that not to speak until she is done and with great determination in her voice, added