PROMO

🍁___________🍁

"SI Karishma Singh, we need you to hand over the pen drive."

Bakshi sir demanded, his voice firm and commanding.

But Karishma remained silent, her expression unreadable as she kept her gaze fixed on a spot on the table in front of her.

The officers exchanged glances, growing frustrated with her lack of cooperation.

"SI Singh, this is not a game. We need that pen drive now."

Another officer interjected, his tone more forceful this time.

Still, Karishma said nothing, her hands clenched into fists at her sides. The officers leaned in closer, their voices lowering to a threatening whisper.

"If you do not cooperate, there will be consequences. You do not want to make this situation worse for yourself. Already you have done a lot of the damage. I said give us the pen drive right now. Where you have kept it. Just bark"

But even under the pressure, Karishma remained stoic, her silence speaking volumes. The officers paced back and forth, their frustration mounting as they struggled to break through her wall of defiance.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Karishma slowly reached into her pocket and retrieved the pen drive. With a small smile playing on her lips, she show them the pen drive and then tightly fisting it, challenge them,

" Humari mutti main band hai kya? Desh ka bhavishya. Agar bachana hai toh lo, khol lo humari mutti aur le lo apne desh bacha lo apne desh ko. Woh bhi sirf 3 minutes me and If you failed then don't blame me. So your time starts now"

Karishma leaned back in her chair and fisted the hands. Bakshi sir exchanged a look with other officer and tried their best to open Karishma Singh hand.

" Yeh aise nahi manaye wali. Bulayiye unko"

" Andar aayiye"

Bakshi sir commanded banging his hands on table.

The approaching footsteps resonated with a sense of determination and strength. As the person entered the room, their presence exuded a mix of professionalism and a hint of danger.

Standing before the officer, she respectfully greeted with a firm yet composed tone,

"Jai Hind, SHO Haseena Malik reporting, sir"

" Ama oh topa officer. Yeh koi SHO Haseena Malik nahi hai. Yeh Urmila hai. Urmila Mahdev----"

Before Karishma Singh could complete, Haseen Malik smacked Karishma's forehead with her revolver and said,

" Only, I'm SHO Haseena Malik and Urmila was just a piece of my mission, Karishma Singh.

To trap you first and then to wipe off that innocent mask from your real dirty face"

________________

Enjoy the promo.