Chap 35- A

AfshanaGul here you go yaar. Enjoy the first half of the update and I hope know you would be smiling

🍁___________🍁

The next morning, Karishma Singh remained peacefully asleep, unaware of the events that had unfolded the previous night.

Haseena Malik, dressed in her police uniform, was sitting beside her, her eyes still puffy from the tears shed throughout the night.

Despite the traces of sadness on her face, a gentle smile adorned Haseena's lips as she lovingly ruffled Karishma's hair. The warmth of their newly knotted relation shone through even in this difficult moment.

" Jaa---Karishma Singh uthiye thaane ke liya late ho raha"

As the sunlight filtered through the curtains, Karishma slowly opened her eyes, greeted by the sight of Haseena sitting before her in her authoritative SHO avatar.

A smile of adoration spread across Karishma's small face as she took in the scene before her. The contrast between Haseena's professional appearance and the tenderness in her eyes created a yearning scenario that touched Karishma's heart.

Karishma's gaze met Haseena's, and in that moment, a silent understanding passed between them.

With a soft smile, Karishma mustered the courage to speak, her voice filled with warmth and affection.

" Madam sir"

Hearing madam sir from her love mouth. Haseena's eyes welled up with a mixture of love and pride. A gentle smile graced her lips, masking the pain she carried within. With tender care, Haseena reached out and caressing Karishma's cheek, radiating affection and warmth, she asked,

" Aise ka dekh rahi hai ap humne? Thaane nahi jaana aaj apko?"  

Feeling overwhelmed and vulnerable, Karishma shook her head softly like a baby, indicating her reluctance to go. She leaned into Haseena's presence, resting her head in Haseena's lap.

Haseena's smiled and tenderly stroking Karishma's hair, she asked her the reason behind her reluctance,

" Kyun?"

In that moment, Karishma looked at Haseena's hand lost in her hair. She smiled feeling like a baby finding solace under Haseena's gaze and touch.

She looked back at Haseena and leaning more in her warmth, she replied in a complaining tone.

" Agar hum uth kar thaane chale gay. Toh roj ke jaise ap phir se humko chhod kar chali jaye gayi. Aur aaj ( she held Haseena's free hand and playing long with her finger told) na hum uthaye gay aur na hum apko kahin nahi jaane de gay"

Haseena's heart ached as she realized that Karishma was lost in a daydream, hallucinating her presence.

Though it hurt Haseena to see this. However, leaving her wound untender and pain aside. She decided to play along with her love for a little long, as she doesn't want to defile Karishma's peaceful and smiling face and disrupt the joy that Karishma seemed to find in her imaginary world.