Maha Episode- A

🍁_________🍁

Haseena's eyes brimmed with tears as she listened to Karishma's heartfelt words. With Karishma on one knee, a red rose between her lips and a diamond ring in hand, she asked,

"Tell me, will you make me yours, tonight?"

Haseena had always cherished a beautiful dream for this special day, ever since she fell in love with her beloved.

She envisioned a magical moment under the watchful gaze of the moon and stars, where they would celebrate their love and embrace each other like a burning candle embraces a moth.

The scent of roses would intertwine with their sweat, their eyes would tell the story of their love, and their souls would harmonize in a symphony of passion and devotion creating their own paradise.

In the midst of a dreamlike reality, the desires that once lingered in the depths of those naked eyes now unfold before me in the knight's embrace. Yet, as the remnants of that sinful night fail to cast their glow upon my countenance, a sense of unease grips my heart.

Instead of finding solace in the moment, tears well up in my eyes, questioning the lack of joy within me. Why does my soul feel torn asunder, and why does my mind struggle to accept this beautiful truth before me?

These tumultuous thoughts send shivers down Haseena's spine, as she meets the intense gaze of Karishma, who patiently awaits her answer.

In a poignant moment of connection, Haseena tenderly grasped Karishma's hand, sensing the depth of intensity and the underlying pain that lay hidden behind her enigmatic facade.

With a gentle touch, she guided Karishma to stand before her, a silent gesture of understanding and support.

Taking the red rose from Karishma's lips, Haseena delicately caressed her cheek, her eyes filled with concern and compassion. In a soft voice, she inquired,

" Yeh sab kya hai? Karishma Singh?"

" Kya ka hai? Aaj hum tumko khud par sare haq dena chahte hai. Tumne he toh kaha tha humari shaddi ki pheli raat. Ke tumhara ab haq hai hum par lakin tab humne tumko na accept kiya tha aur na he humare rishte ko.

Lakin aaj hum tumko, khud par har haq dena chahte hai joh ke tumhara, hum par hai aur humesha se rahy ga aur aaj woh haq hum tumko sari rasamo ke sakte dena chahte hai"

Karishma told sliding ring in Haseena's ring finger and gently caressing it added,

" Aaj humne kisi ka bhi intezar nahi hai. Humko bus tumhara intezar rahy ga. Agar ao toh yeh phena kar aana ( she handover a packet to Haseena and continue) warna bahir gari aur driver hai usko bolna tumko wahin chodd aye, jaa se tum, humari zindagi main ayi thi."

Karishma left from there, leaving Haseena stunned. She looked at Karishma's retreating figure and then at the ring, flower, and gift bag in her hand.

Tears welled up in Haseena's eyes, causing her to feel a mix of emotions; happiness, pain, or guilt.

Happiness, at the thought of being united with her love. Pain, knowing that her love is ready to be with someone else.