Chap 5

(

Reminder: This is just a reminder to inform that this is going to KareEna love story.

As this is just a fiction so please don't get offend with the book because its just a world of imagination nothing else.

Also if two people are happy to live together then its better than living in a toxic relation.

So, I think now I clear all the doubts before still if someone have some issues then use a polite way to keep your point.

Last but not the least, if somewhere you don't understand of get confuse.

Then do let me know.

_______________

" Pata chal gaya humko. Yeh kisi nayi bandok ka naam hai.
Jajjbaat"

KS these words left the whole atmosphere filled with laughter.

She frowns at them and thinks what joke she had cracked that they are laughing like bulls.

Even she gets more curious to know when her gaze fell on MS who was too trying to suppress her smile.

" Kahe sab aise hass rahy ho? MS, ka hua? Hum kuch galat bol diye kya?"

KS asked incorrectly as no matter how much fearless she stands in front of her seniors, but there is always huge respect in her eyes and heart for her seniors.

HM looked at her and innocence hiding behind her cold nature.

She slowly marches close to KS and placing her hands on KS stressed shoulders called her softly

" Karishma Singh"

KS looked at HM hands on her shoulders and felt an unknown warmth inside her but she shrug off her shoulders and maintaining distance between them warned her.

" Madam sir ap ka aaj phele din hai. Is liya shayad apko kis ney bataye nahi.

Ke jin ko hum jaate nahi aur na apna mante hai. Woh humse humesha do fit door aur humko bina chue.

Humse baat karte hai. Aaj toh hume khud apne kadam peeche kar liya. Lakin agali bar hum apse umeed karte hai.

Ke ap is fasale ko yaad rahy gayi.

Shayad humesha, yaha phir jab tak hum khud na chahye. "