End Of Chapter One

Throughly read and try to understand the depth of " Bold and Italic words" stated by Haseena.

Otherwise, you won't be able to get the core behind this chap. But still if you can't get the mean. You can ask.

🍁__________🍁

In the quiet embrace of dawn's tender light, a lady is beautifully portrayed, slipping into reality from the comforting cradle of her dreams. She clings to her beloved pillow, as if seeking solace in its softness. As the gentle rays of the sun caress her delicate face, she stirs from her slumber with a grace that rivals the petals of a blooming rose.

Her eyes flutter open, revealing pools of endless depth and wisdom, reflecting the warmth and light of the morning sun. With a soft breath, she pecks the picture on her cherished pillow, a silent gesture of love and remembrance. Slowly and gracefully, she rises from her bed, her movements as fluid and enchanting as a ballet dancer.

With a gentle touch, she draws back the curtains, inviting the day to unfold before her like a precious gift waiting to be unwrapped. And with a voice as sweet as honey, she whispers to Alexa ,

" Hey! Alexa! Play the song. Joh wada kiya tha woh nibhana pade gaya"

" Okay!"

The faithful companion, obeyed the command of lady's heart and plays her heart,

Jo wada kiya wo nibhana padega
Roke zamaana chaahe roke khudaai
Tumko aana padega
Jo wada kiya wo nibhana padega

Tarasti nigaahon ne aawaz di hai
Mohabbat ki aahon ne awaaz di hai
Jaane haya jaane ada chhodo tarsaana
Tumko aana padega
Jo wada kiya wo nibhaana padega

Ye maana hamein jaan se jaana padega
Par ye samajh lo tumne jab bhi pukaara
Hamko aana padega
Jo wada kiya wo nibhaana padega

As the melodic notes fill the air, they wrap around her like a comforting embrace, soothing her spirit and igniting a spark of joy in her heart.

Ham apni wafa pe na ilzaam lenge
Tumhe dil diya hai tumhe jaan bhi denge
Jab ishq ka sauda kiya phir kya ghabraana
Hamko aana padega
Jo wada kiya wo nibhaana padega

This song, a constant presence in her life, is not merely background music but a cherished anthem that accompanies her every step.

Chamakte hain jab tak ye chand aur taare
Na tootenge ab keh do paimaan hamare
Ek doosra jab de sadaa hoke dewaana
Hamko aana padega
Jo wada kiya wo nibhaana padega
Nibhaana padega

With a smile that radiates warmth and kindness, she begins her day with a lightness in her heart and a song on her lips that she kept humming, until her bike didn't stop in front of MPT.

She got down from the bike and taking off her helmet and glasses, happily walked inside and seeing the dull atmosphere of the station. She averted the attention of everyone toward hers.

" Jai Hind!"

Everyone who was silently doing their jobs without doing their all time famous baketi. Listening to the charming voice, they all stood up from their place and greeted her.