PROMO.

WEEKNED KA WAAR

🍁____________🍁

In the core of a profound, thick backwoods, where the shadows posed a potential threat and the quietness was shockingly stunning, a gathering of vehicles came to a sudden end.

The headlights enlightened the dull trees, creating spooky shaded areas that moved in the evening.

A figure rose up out of the obscurity, running with frantic scramble, their breaths coming in battered heaves. However, similarly as they suspected they got an opportunity at escape, they were encircled by a gathering of dim figures clad in dark.

"Stop in that general area!" a voice instructed, sending a chill down the individual's spine. Decisively, they pivoted suddenly and rushed the other way. In any case, it was pointless.

The hunters surrounded their prey with persevering assurance. A shot rang out, in south direction where the figure again in a narrow escaped ran away but the rage of bullet was more quick than the legs of person.

The bullet with shoot made the leg of person its prey and knock down the weak figure.

" Ahhhh"

The painful scream echoed in the dense forest making the wilds too growl in dark.

" Don't move otherwise next bullet will tear your brain"

A warning echoes but still, the figure with full strength light their soul up and tried to run but this time. The strong hands grasped their nape and without any mercy they dragged the figure to their last destination.

"Where is the pen drive?"

One of the officials snarled, his voice low and threatening.

Person stayed quiet, their body solid with dread and torment. The officials were steady in their quest for replies, falling back on cruel strategies to remove the data they looked for.

Each question was joined by an excruciating blow, every refusal met with a much more ruthless attack. Yet at the same time, the suspect didn't yield. Their purpose was tough, their assurance immovable. As the hours passed, the officials developed disappointed, their understanding wearing ragged.

They realize that there was no time to spare, that answers should have been found before it was past the point of no return.

" Chalo humare sath. Your game is out now "

The officers dragged the person to another room and throwing the person inside the room asked one more time before, they did some inhuman act.

" Pen driver kaha ki hai? Kisi ko itne main biche hai batao. Aakhiri bar pooch rahy hai"

Getting no response officers exchanged a look. The pushed the button and within minutes the floor began heating up.

The heat burned person bare foot and more screamed echoed in the dark room when above the head the splashes of cold water sank the person soul and under the same ice water officers began beating the person black and blue having the same questions on their lips.

The torture cell was filled with sounds of water splahes, lashes and screams thundering the sky ..........

🍁_____________🍁

How's the promo?