Chap 11

Last day of the week. So enjoy little long update.

🍁____________🍁

Ankhaiye baatein aksar andhure kisaye ban jaate hai

Joh dard, lafaz nah keh sakaye

Woh ankhe baya kar deti hai

Seeing Haseen Malik after a month. Karishma Singh was feeling like she's meeting her after centuries.

The longing pain and desires which she couldn't scream in words.

A lone drop of tear from her eye, imprinted the tale of her pain.

However, for the person she wrote the tale of her pain.

Haseena Malik or Urmila Mahdev Mathre, whoever this girl is. She wasn't able to see it and left without reading like a, Known Stranger.

Leaving Karishma Singh eyes again turning barren that looking at her retaining figure, far from KS naked eyes. A mere thought by her mind provoke her.

" She's not her madam sir"

" Yeh madam sir nahi hai, yeh madam sir ho hi nahi sakti."

Pushpa ji said still couldn't believe what she saw and heard from the mouth of Urmila whom she consider Haseena Malik.

" Yeh madam sir he hai"

Karishma Singh finally opened the her lips while giving a shut up call to her brain who's provoking her that, this girl is not Haseena Malik.

" Yeh ap kaisi baatein kar rahi hai, Karishma madam? Apko yeh Mumbai ki mirchi kaha se madam sir lag rahi hai?"

PJ asked could believe that KS comparing an ordinary girl of Mumbai with madam sir.

" Hum is bare main baad main baat kare gay, Pushpa ji. Chali, inko apna visit aur Mira ki file register kar dete hai"

KS told diverting the topic. She greeted inspector first and then handling him Mira's case file and there reporting file.

She looked at Pj and then sighing investigates about Urmila.

🍁____________🍁

Since they have came out of Dadar police station. Karishma Singh got as quiet as the death.

Her eyes that for second learned to twinkle again, they again become deserted in second.

Not such because words of Inspector Waghmare who told them about Urmila identity, but more than him.

Urmila or Haseena Malik gesture hurt Karishma. She in her dreadful dream never imagined that her madam sir will forget her, like she doesn't exists in her life.

She ( HM) with her known gaze, gave Karishma Singh the label of " Behrupiya"

Like Haseena Malik for the first them is seeing her.