Chap 25

🍁__________🍁

Karishma Singh was lying motionless on the hospital bed, unaware about the fact that from whom she has come to this stage of her life.

From small window of ICU, Haseena Malik was having an intense and moist gaze fixed on Karishma Singh.

The rhythmic beeping of the machines are echoing Haseena Malik she's feeling like right now her heart will blast out watching the unrest breaths of her life.

She held the knob of the door tightly and looked away when nurse pricked injection in fragile body Karishma Singh giving her feel like someone has stab her soul.

Fresh layers of tears welled up in her deep orbs recalling the memories they lived together.

The cold war over her Jazbaat and Karishma Singh, " Muka laat", their hate chemistry, to taking step towards knowing each other, small smiles over each other success and secret hidden tears after seeing each other in pain and last the phase step of falling in love.

From which Karishma Singh, was totally unaware and still is unaware about the desires of her madam sir that SHO Haseena Malik has fallen in love her SI Karishma Singh, to hardest and to the deepest.

" Jaan, please don't give me such brutal punishment. I need you, I want to hear your voice,want to see you smiling again. My Angry Queen"

Haseena Malik mouthed caressing the glass of window as her each breath is dying for touch her, her voice, her intense and some times cold gaze on her.

She kept on gazing at her and whispering words of apologies and pleads like if her unsaid words are getting hear by her love and listening to her pleas and sobs her love will come back to her.

All this was getting witness by Pushpa ji and Cheehatosh who went to thaana after bringing Karishma Singh to hospital and then in supervision of Billa, Malaika and of course ( to their illusion) look alike of Haseena Malik aka Urmila, they left for thaana for attendance and to keep a check on thaana.  

But on their return to hospital, they were left surprised to watch and know from Billa ( Malaika is not present here right now. She's in  hospital temple and busy in praying for her Karishma madam) that since they trio went to thaana, Urmila is standing like this outside ICU and is really concern about KM.

" Pusphee, yeh toh madam sir ki humshakal hai. Phir Urmila ji ko kyun KM ki itni fikar ho rahi hai?"

Santu whispered in left ear of Pushpa ji and before Pushpa ji could answer Santu question. Cheehat whispered in her right ear.

" Haan Pushpa ji apko yaad hai waha chotti par bhi apne dekha tha Umrila ji ko. Kaise bhaag bhaag kar KM ko dhoond rahi thi."

Pushpa ji looked at Cheehatosh and then looking back at Urmila spoke nodding positive.

" Yaad hai humne sab Cheehat, Santu aur hum is Urmila ko Mumbai se he note karte aa rahy hai"

" Kya maa, apne kya note kiya hai?"

Billu asked turning on his spy mode on.