Chap 48

🍁___________🍁

The clan of baketi was doing their famous discussion about the events that had transpired in the hospital yesterday. The atmosphere was tense as they recounted the details of the incident, trying to make sense of what had happened.

" Pushpa ji, mujhe toh abhi tak yakeen nahi aa raha. Ke madam sir, ney Karishma madam ko thappad maar hai"

Cheehat said recalling the moment again and again.

" Cheehte, thappad nahi. Nine and a half thappad's maare hai, madam sir ney, Karishma madam ko bhi itni zor zor se meri pyaari Karishma madam ki toh left to right profile he damage hogi hai"

Santu spoke feeling pity on Karishma madam and next Billu added joining the conversation

" Aur nahi toh kya. Yeh toh agar Maa, madam sir ka hath nahi rokti toh, pure das toh ho he jaate. Baap re baap, madam sir ney aaj se phele kisi mujrim ko itna nahi maar hoga jitna unhone ney, Karishma madam ko maare hai.

But there is one thing that spy inside me, is not understanding.

Ke after us, dono ke beeche main aisa kya hua tha. Joh Karishma madam ko itna gusa aagaya"

" Ama joh bhi hue woh un dono ke beeche ki baat hai. Humne toh is baat ki chitna ho rahi hai, ke yeh dono abhi tak aye kyun nahi.

Na madam sir ayi hai aur na he Karishma madam aur upare se meri daayi ankh bhi subha se phadak rahi. Paka kuch bura hone wala hai"

Pushpa ji told placing hand on her left eye. Santu was about to speak something but she stopped.

When suddenly, a loud rumble outside caught their attention, and they all turned to see SI Karishma's bike pulling up outside the station.

" Karishma madam"

They mumbled exchanging a look and then excitedly, they rushed outside, their faces breaking into smiles at the sight of the formidable SI Karishma Singh in her signature black glasses and leather jacket was approaching the station with a man tied and running after bike.

Witnessing this scene unfold, everyone was taken aback as they observed the familiar cold demeanor of Karishma Singh, the woman whom everyone dreaded.

Karishma dismounted her bike and removed her helmet before fixing a fierce gaze on the man. Without hesitation, she grabbed him by the collar and forcefully dragged him inside the police station.

" Ama, chal andar. Aaj hum tumhara woh maar lagaye gay na. Ke jab bhi muh khole gay na. Toh ek he baat bolo gay. Daroga ji toh bohat dekhe, magar tumsa nahi dekha"

Karishma forcefully pushed the man into the lockup and proceeded to beat him black and blue

" Tumhara himaat kaise hua, humare he elaake main, dardu pee kar, ladki chadni ki"

The room fell silent as all eyes met, a sense of fear washing over the onlookers at the sight of Karishma Singh's furious outburst.

With relentless force, she struck the man repeatedly, showing no signs of mercy towards him or herself. Despite the blood dripping from her hand and nose, she persisted in her relentless torture on the man.

" Pushpee, jaiye rokhiye Karishma madam ko"

Santu urged Pushpa ji to move forward as she pleaded with Karishma Singh, who was standing outside the lockup, to intervene and put a stop to the situation.