Chap 1

There is no Anshuman Singh in this story and many events will be taken from different episodes to built the story  and many episodes will be excluded which means either those tracks didn't happen or either are not required.

Last but not the least were are some things which will be disclosed later on.

Now lets begin from
episode 1 of Madam sir where first change is done.

_______________ ________________

" Tajurba kehta hai humara. Teen he logo istmaal karte hai pechala darawaz.  Chor,  naita aur naya naya boyfriend

And where I think so, you all are either of them.Any ways name, Haseena Malik. Your senior and yours new incharge. SHO Haseena Malik.

Lady in her early thirties introduces herself to her team mates and interrupting Pushba ji from introducing herself in mid of the road. 

She gave them order to get inside the car and drives back to MPT Janpaat Laukhow from where they were trying to escape fearing from the vendors who were banging at MPT door.

They all returned back to MPT from back door from where they escaped and listening to the loud knocks at the door.

HM asked them  that who are they and why they are knocking like this. However, non dare to open their mouth first but when SHO asked them strictly.

She got shocked to know the reason behind their fear and even felt bad to know that why they clear the bills of vendor.

" I can understand but still. Agar ap logo ko salary nahi mil thi toh itna gazar kyun chara likha khud par aur is thaane par.

Ap jaatne hai ke hum yaha kyun aye hai?"

HM asked and all nodding positive said in union.

" Hum sab ko suspend kare aur kya"

HM first gave them unbelievable look and then spoke.

" Ji nahi I am not here to suspend you on my first day of joining but I came here to stop this thaana from get close and I think so that I don't have to tell you.

Ke agar ap sab ney kuch na kiya toh yeh MPT tees din main band hoge ga.

Ap sab yeh toh jaate hai. Ke yeh bhi nahi?"