Chap 2

___________________

HM was standing shocked to see everyone reaction with the arrival of someone.

The girl is standing at a distance from her. Yet, her dark aura is scream the power of her strong character.

Her eyes are hidden behind the parda black shades, yet her cover gaze is speak the danger from which everyone resists to meet.

And the jiggling sound of bike keys on her right hand index finger is creating different sensation in the silent atmosphere.

Which soon thundered with the dark voice

" Ka bagati chal raha hai yaha par?"

Karishma asked removing her shades while stepping down from the broke door which was lying under her feet.

This shaken the whole thaana which the clicking sound of her boots that Cheehat hands that were guarding Santosh from fall.

He quickly removed them from her waist and stood straight without caring about Santosh who is wincing  in pain on floor  

" Aahh! Cheehat yeh tune kya kiya? Aa meri kamar. Ab dekh kya raha hai hath de mujhe"

Santosh said extending her hand towards Cheehat but before Cheehat could pulled her up.

Karishma held her hand and with jerk making Santosh stand on her feet spoke

" Kabhi kisi ke sahare ke bina bhi utha sikho, Santu"

" Karishma Madam"

Santosh screamed at top of voice and in no time she jumped on Karishma.

" Ap kab ayi Karishma madam aur apne hume bataye kyun nahi ke ap apne wali hai. Apko pata hai maine apko kitna miss kiya."

She said hugging Karishma tight. Karishma without reciprocating the hug smiled lightly and spoke softly

" Humne bhi tumko bohat miss kiya, Santu"

HM who went close to Billu and was syncing all the gesture of Karishma Singh. She without tearing gaze from her question Billu in low voice.

" Toh yeh hai SI Karishma Singh"

" Haan madam sir aur ab dekhna. In sab ki kahir nahi"