🌹 Maha Episode-B 🌹

First of all thanks for wishing me birthday and blessing me success and happiness.

Thank you for that and I wish the same for you and for your loved ones.

Now please forgive me. I know I couldn't keep up my promise but it's not my fault.

Wattpad glitch didn't lemme sign in ( error 12) was coming whenever I tried to login and problem didn't end here.

Today, when I was able to login, half of the B part was missing 😭😭

My hard work was gone and after that I couldn't rewrite it again because if I would so that, then it would take me a day.

That's why please accept my apologies and enjoy this small episode.

But I do promise there will be a lot of tashan and romance btw Urmila ji and her Chatak Chandni.   

🍁______________🍁

The touch, the feel and the warmth of another accidental kiss by Urmila on the warm skin Karishma Singh turned her blood cold.

And where in anticipation, Urmila's body is melting with the heat radiating from KS body and more than that, the intense naked gaze of KS locked with her is burning her soul.

She brain provokes her to come out of this intense eyelock which is conquering her soul but her heart is not letting her to commit the sin.

Their eyes, their bodies stayed connected and there was one more connection which KS from past was connecting.

Flashback starts

After the first accidental kiss. KS always tries to maintain good distance from HM but her density has some other plans for KS and even for HM.

It was KS and HM second case ( Virus Shetty/ Junior Shetty) case) against fake degrees.

HM with her mindset was set to have a hold on Junior Shetty who disguising himself as a baba ji was dealing with HM aka sardar ji.

But KS as a boy reached there and pointed gun on baba ji.

KS- Ab tumhara khel khatam Shetty ji. Chalo ao tumko Hyderbad ki biryani ke sath jail ki hawa bhi khelte hai

HM behind JS gasped and quickly comes in front of KS ( because she is not aware that behind the boy cut and French beard is her SI)

HM- Munde aye tu ki kar rahy ve?

KS- Tumhare aur tumhare is sathi ki puja kare aye hai. Bolo yaha shuru kare puja tum dono ki ke thaane le ja kare?

HM was about to say something but JS pushes HM and runs from there.

HM collapses on KS and both fell on road. KS on road and HM on top of KS with her lips on KS cheek.