Maha Episode-B

🍁__________🍁

" JAANA! My need and my home is your embrace, hide me in them until my size coffin is not ready !"

Karishma said looking at anklet of Haseena Malik that she may forget before taking everything of hers with her.

She smiled pecking it and then left the bed leaving the memories of her love residing behind her.

🍁___________🍁

In their respective homes, Haseena and Karishma stood before their mirrors, a sense of emptiness reflected in their eyes as they prepared for their final journey.

On one side, Haseena stood stoically, preparing herself in her SHO uniform, her expression devoid of emotion. Today marked the day she would reclaim her true identity SHO Haseena Malik, MPT, Janpaat Lucknow , shedding the facade of Urmila Mahdev Mahtre once and for all.

In the other side, Karishma dressed for the last time in her SI uniform, a bittersweet smile gracing her face. This would be the last time she would wear her badge of honor, her pride, before being labeled a terrorist in the eyes of her beloved.

With solemn determination, both in parallel places buttoned up their uniforms, each step a silent acknowledgment of the path ahead.

Slowly, they picked up their belts and fastened them securely, then carefully tied their ties.

As they held their service guns in hand, one gazed at it with a faint smile with a peck while the other's eyes burned with fury.

Placing their guns in their holsters, they reminisced about the day they were officially declared SHO Haseena Malik and SI Karishma Singh.

Haseena placed her cap on her head, a symbol of her authority, while Karishma, holding her cap, kissed it tenderly before moving out of her room.

She walked to her mother with breakfast trolley and a cake. As Karishma entered Maharani ji's room, her eyes welled up with emotion.

However, she quickly plastered on a smile and approached her mother, who was looking at her daughter without displaying any emotion.

Karishma lit the candles on the cake and smiled at her mother. Without saying a word, she gazed at her with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Aaj humara janam din hai. Kya ap humko humara janam din ki bhadiaa nahi de gayi, Maharani ji?"

Karishma spoke softly, emphasizing the title "Maharani ji."

Maharani ji royally stood up from chair and straight looking into her daughter eyes with rage in her eyes and smile on her face. She cupped her face and gently caressing her cheek said,

" Aise ho sakta hai ke, Rajkumari Karishma Singh Rajput, ka janam din ho aur woh bhi 25th.

Aur hum apke pacheesavaan janamdin ki apko bhadiaa na de. Hum isliye toh aye hai, apko janamdin ki bhadiaaiya aur bohat kuch dene gift main dene"

Maharani ji's final words carried a weight of foreboding for SI Karishma Singh, a fate that even the angels around Karishma feared to hear.