Bonus

I read your comments and mostly all are accusing Haseena Malik for forcing Karishma Singh into a relation and playing with her emotion.

I understand your perspective but every story has two sides.

One which is visible to others and other which is not.

It's only buried inside one heart and only that heart knows how its feel what to can't scream.

That's why I'm releasing Friday's update as a bonus today.

So that after reading it. Your thoughts about HM changes a bit.

Though she's doing wrong with KM but she's too not living in peace. She's helpless too and when person is helpless then she/ he does what they never wanted to do purposely.

🍁___________🍁

After ensuring that Karishma had fallen into a deep slumber, Haseena quietly tiptoed out of the bedroom. She moved with utmost care, not wanting to disturb her love peaceful rest.

As she reached the bed, Haseena gently tucked the blanket around Karishma, making sure she was snug and comfortable. She made her way to the balcony.

The cool night air brushed against her face, offering a momentary respite from the emotional turmoil that had consumed her earlier. She leaned against the balcony railing, gazing out at the quiet night sky, tears began rolling down from her cheeks.

She gazed at the moon, its soft glow casting a gentle light on her face. As she stood there, memories of Karishma's words echoed in her mind, leaving an imprint that frightened her soul.

" Karishma Singh, aaj joh humne apke sath kar diya hain. Us ke baad toh hum khud bhi nahi chahye gay ke ap humne maaf kare"

Haseena's heart felt heavy as she recalled the words that had been spoken to her. Karishma's voice, filled with pain, anger and resentment, replayed in her thoughts. The weight of those words seemed to suffocate her, causing her to tremble with fear.

Song plays in bgm

" Lakin humne apke sath aaj joh bhi kiya. Un sab ke liya humne Bakshi sir aur higher officials , ney majboor kiya tha."

Haseena sobbed making the moon  mirror of her turmoil burning inside her heart recalled the past.

Flashback starts

It continues from chap 29 ( Haseen Dilruba and Majnu Singh) 

After playing with Karishma's subconscious mind until Karishma did fall in deep slumber. Haseena moved out the room. She checked her hidden phone and seeing Bakshi sir, ten missed call. Haseena gets worried and quickly called him.