Chap 41

Hope so after reading today's update. Your confusions will get clear 🙂

🍁____________🍁

The torture cell was filled with sounds of water splahes, lashes and screams thundering the sky.

" Madam sir"

" Karishma Singh"

Haseena woke up with a jolt, her heart pounding in her chest as she gasped for breath. Sweat glistened on her forehead as she tried to calm herself down.

" Is ka matlab hum sapan dekh rahy thy"

Haseena wiped sweat from her face and sighed heavily, feeling grateful to a higher power.

However, fear still gripped her soul as her heart warned her that if she didn't find the real culprit behind the industrial murder soon, her dreadful dream would become a reality.

She closed her eyes and recalled the recent happenings that how the news of the industrial murder spread rapidly in Lucknow, causing panic and raising questions about the police department's efficiency.

Higher officials called for an immediate meeting and began interrogating MPT officers, who were responsible for protecting Industrial Rahul Kapoor.

Despite their efforts they failed to save the well-known industrialist.

Questions were raised about their failure, and DSP sir and Bakshi sir  give them time of twenty-four hours to find the Black Shadow and if they failed then they will be suspended and additional to this penality, an additional allegation was made against Karishma, who had gone missing shortly before the industrialist was killed.

This scared Haseena and made Naina furious on Karishma Singh that after reaching MPT, both Naina and Haseena behind the close door fell into heat of an argument.

When Naina got a call from DSP sir and got informed by him that according to intellengece report, Black Shadow is in Lucknow and in few hours he's leaving the state so they have catch him before he fly away.

" Theek hai main ja rahi hoon  Black Shadow ko padkarne aur tum yaha baith kar apne mohabbat ki hifasad karo SHO Haseena Malik, aur main dushmano se desh ki"

Naina told Haseena and was to leave but Haseena stopped her saying,

" Naina you can't do this aur hum tumne aakele nahi jaane de gay. Hum bhi chale gay"

" Bikhul bhi nahi and that's an order"

Naina bounded Haseena with orders and left from there with Pushpa ji and Cheehat to catch Black Shadow.

Haseena held her head in tension and called Karishma Singh but her number of coming out of reach this scared and annoyed Haseena.

" Hum jitna inko bacha kar rakha chahte hai. Yeh utna he khud ke liya musibaton ka sahlab ( flood) baha lati hai.

Ek bar humne woh pen drive aur apko nirdosht sabit ke sabiton mile jaye phir nikhale thy apki yeh sari Majnughir, Karishma Haseena Malik"

Haseena muttered banging her hand and finding no one in police station except Santu. She once again began looking for pen drive.

This took Haseena couple of hours but she failed. She comes out of Nawab's room and called Santu

" Santosh Sharma"