Chap 26

🍁_____________🍁

Soon, Karishma Singh put her head on Haseena Malik bosom

She abruptly closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around the fragile body of KS to live and feel the moment. At the point when her affection is dwelling in her arms and don't be aware for how long she was longing for this second.

Song plays in PG

To see her adoration in her hug and failing to remember the entire world in her glow.
She esteem her adoration like this that there is no tomorrow.

Sadly, she never figured in her repulsive dream that she would be living is wonderful second like this.

For whom she had longed for decades and for whom God has blessed her right now.

She is concealing her true love, who is yearning for her like a newborn, under a different name and identity. She can't cherish her like Haseena Malik needed to.

Tears advanced from her shut eyes to hear the anxious clamor of Karishma Singh breaths. She embraced her all the more solidly and what she couldn't communicated in words.

A little peck murmured on Karishma Singh brow.

" Humari Jaan"

That touch on her love, didn't bloom her only but her touch and the small union of heart with her heartbeat, left the Blue glow in a motion.

Since yesterday the sound of raindrops thay were tapping against the hospital windows making the atmosphere more
heavy with worry and uncertainty.

Suddenly, it wore the gush of calmness. The sound of raindrops gradually faded away, replaced by a gentle silence. The clouds parted, allowing the sun to peek through, casting a warm glow into the room. And then, as if by magic, a vibrant rainbow appeared in the sky, its colors painting a breathtaking across the heavens.

Feeling a surge of hope, peace and determination, filled the hearts with love and compassion to watch such a magical and magnificent moment in front of their eyes.

And fresh layers of tears stream down from their eyes when the saw their madam sir in mask of Urmila Mahdev Mahtre gently wrapped her arms around Karishma Singh, embracing her protectively.

In that sudden moment, they clan felt like only Urmila is their madam sir and why not they'll feel like.

When they all know and had witness that only their madam sir, SHO Haseena Malik holds, The Supremacy, of handling and controlling their SI Karishma Singh in her, Extremism.

Eeither with her single glare or either with her single touch of her SI Karishma Singh and then in a seconds.

The anger of Karishma Singh melts under the gaze and touch of Haseena Malik like ice melts under the gaze of sun.