Weekend Special

🍁___________🍁🍁

Can you capture the essence of a first kiss in a single word? If you can, whisper it in my ear too!

A moment of vulnerability, intimacy, and connection, evoking the feelings of warmth, passion, a dangerous tale of love, soak into physical sensations, emotional intensity, and a sense of

fire burning the two souls under dazzling sky, making him true witness of those unsaid words that one can never bring in on her lips and one kept on screaming from eyes.

Their lips were perfectly dancing on the tunes of raindrops. Still giving the feel of a beautiful dream.

How exquisite those sinful lips are, expressing the untold story of corrupted desires filled with love and pain. The sudden intensity of their desires was a symphony of moans, offering them a fleeting glimpse of fallen angels.

Passionate meeting on those kisses, were silently narrating a tale of unspoken words, unafraid of the conclusion of those unsaid feelings.

They were lost in each other's tender touch when Haseena suddenly felt Karishma's lips cease their gentle caress.

Still holding Karishma's small face between her hands, Haseena gently pulled away.

Her eyes welled up with fresh tears as she gazed at Karishma, who had unknowingly fallen asleep, her face marked with traces of exhaustion and tear stains.

Song plays in bg

Aik Mein Hoon Yad Ha Teri, Aur Alam e Tanhai
Dard Diyaa Hain Itnay Tu Na, Jan Labhoo Tak Aii
Waqat Tharja Bas Do Pal Ko
Waqat Tharja Bas Do Pal Ko, Wo Milnay Ko Aii
Tera Ishq Jo Tari Hova
Ban ka Lahoo Jari Hova

🍁___________🍁

Haseena tenderly brings Karishma home and carefully lays her on the bed. She calls Malaika to help change Karishma's wet clothes, but Malaika refuses, stating,

"Urmila, hum yeh nafarmani nahi kar sakte. (because what HM knows who's her jaan in real 😛) Malaika sit near Karishma's foot side and while taking her shoes off, spoke,

Main inke surf shoes uthar sakti hoon. Lakin inko bina inki ijjazt ke main nahi chu sakti.

Ap inki patni hai aur us rishte se ab yeh apka haq hai aur apko he karna hoga.

Tab tak main apke liya kuch khaane aur peene ko le kar aati hoon aur apki kapare change kar li jiye. Sardi lag laye gayi apko bhi"

With that, Malaika leaves, leaving Haseena feeling concerned. Haseena then gazes at Karishma, and her eyes catch sight of a nuptial in the mirror. She picks it up, smiles, and gently kisses Karishma's forehead, apologizing for what she is about to do.

Haseena retrieves a towel and Karishma's clothes from the cupboard, turns off the lights, and proceeds to change Karishma's clothes before tucking her into bed. She then heads to the bathroom to freshen up.

After sometimes, Haseena
emerged from bathroom after having freshened up. As she comes out, her gaze fell upon Karishma, who was awake and leaning against the backrest of bed. Her gaze fell on Haseena and time seemed to stand still as their eyes met, locking in a moment of unspoken connection.