Chap 38

🍁__________🍁

Karishma stepped out of police station and on called inform someone that she's coming within an hour. She hung up the call and made her way towards her bike.

As she reached the bike, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror attached to the handlebars.

There, on her cheek, was a faint lipstick mark. She kept hand on her cheek and closing her eyes in agony was about to wipe lipstick mark from her cheek but her mind suddenly drifted back to a bittersweet memory from the past.

Flashback starts

( continues from chap 33)

Still nuzzling and whispering in Urmila's neck. Karishma held Urmila's hand and placing her hand on her shirt whispered dangerously,

" Kis ka intezar kar rahi ho? Haq chahiye na tumko hum par? De rahy hai tumko, aaj raat sare haq. Jaise chaho jaata lo hum par apna haq."

Urmila pushed Karishma away, causing her to stumble back on bed. Karishma looked at Urmila and this time Urmila comes on her dangerously and gripping Karishma her shirt collar.

Urmila spoke with intensity while pulling Karishma close to her.

" Hain chahiye mereko tere par apna har haq. Chahe woh tera is hontho par ho, ke tere jism, teri rooh ho ke teri zindagi.

Sab par, sab par Urmila ko haq chahiye aur tere par haq rakhne ke liya mereko teri is anumait ki bhi zaurat nahi hai. Samjhi tu?

Shaddi banayi hai tune mere se chahiye woh ek din ho ek mahine. Patni hai tu meri aur main teri.