Chap 46

🍁__________🍁

Karishma, driving at breakneck speed like insane, was followed by Haseena's car, with Haseena crying and pleading for Karishma to drive slowly.

" Jaan, please drive slow. Dekhiye. apko lag jayie gayi. Please Khuda ke liya ek bar rukh kar humari baat toh sun li jiye please.

Haseena's desperate pleas for her to slow down and listen were drowned out by the roar of the engine and the rush of wind against the windows.

However, ignoring Haseena's words, Karishma's eyes blazed with fury, her grip on the steering wheel tightening as she ruthlessly overtook cars with reckless abandon.

Haseena banged her hand on the steering wheel, glaring at Karishma. She used her powerful mantra when all her pleas and cries failed to work on Karishma Singh,

" Karishma Singh apne suna nahi. Humne kaha gadi rokiye abhi ke abhi. That's an order, Karishma Singh"

Haseena said sternly in her SHO avatar. However, even this mantra failed to stop and control the recklessness of Karishma Singh.

The anger coursing through Karishma's veins made the air around her crackle with tension, a palpable sense of danger trailing in her wake.

As Karishma drove with reckless abandon, memories of Haseena's cutting words echoed in her mind, fueling the fire of anger within her.

" Apke baad? Ke apne joh humne ek raat ke liya suhaagan ban kar humare sath raat guzari thi. Us raat ki keemat aada ki hai?"

" Kya kaha apne, madam sir?"

Karishma asked, coming out of Haseena's grasp, as she struggled to comprehend the meaning behind Haseena's words. In a dramatic gesture, Haseena threw papers into the air and let out a loud yell.

" Wohi joh apne suna, Rajkumari Karishma Singh Rajput. Yehi aasli pechan haina apki aur yehi hai apka sach.

Ke joh pasand aye usko ek raat ke liya apna ban lo aur phir subha hote hai, used bedsheet ki tarah dusari bichaa lo"