chap 31

🌹____________🌹

Haseena Malik maintained a focused gaze, looking directly into Karishma Singh's eyes. In a sudden and unexpected move, Karishma Singh stood up from bed and standing in front of Urmila. She commanded the rest.

" Ap sab kamare se bahir jaye"

" Karishma ma----"

" Bahir"

With an authoritative tone and look. Karishma Singh made trio ladies silently moved out.

Karishma Singh locked the door and closing the window curtains. She marches back to Urmila.

Now both Karishma Singh and Urmila were standing face to face, their eyes locked in a tense exchange. Karishma maintained a steady gaze, unwavering in her determination, while Urmila couldn't help but avert her eyes, stealing glances at Karishma.

Despite this, Karishma remained focused, never breaking her gaze from Urmila. Finally, breaking the silence, Karishma reached into her holster and retrieved her service gun.

With a deliberate motion, she placed them into Urmila's hand.

The weight of the gun Haseena and its fire emerging in Karishma's eyes were indication to Haseena, about
a significant shift to rise in their relationship.

The consequences of her actions loomed large, threatening to unravel everything she held dear. In that intense moment, Haseena realized that her life was about to take an irreversible turn, and the fear that gripped her soul would forever haunt her, leaving an indelible mark on her journey.

"Yeh kya hai chatak chandni?"

Urmila asked looking at her hand.

" Humko toh kuch yaad nahi. Lakin tumko to sab yaad haina. Joh bhi kal raat ko yaha is kamare main hua, woh sab tumko yaad hai, humko nahi.

Humko sach main kuch bhi yaad nahi hai aur ab joh kuch bhi ab humko yaad rahy gaya hai. Toh woh bus ab itna yaad hai ke humko madam sir ke qaitlon ko unke hisaye ka woh dard, woh zakhm dena hai. Joh unho ney madam sir ko diya tha.

Hum bhi unko us hi jaagh par aur us se hazarguna zada woh dard unke seene main, unki roh main bhare gay.

Jis dard se humari madam sir humari ankho se samne guzar rahi thi aur hum------

Karishma's heart pounded in her chest as she stood frozen, unable to utter a single word. The memories of those horrifying days flooded her mind, threatening to break her composure. She closed her eyes tightly, desperately trying to block out the haunting images that played before her. But no matter how hard she tried, the scene before her eyes remained vivid and painful.

Her madam sir, the person she had admired and respected, lay before her, gasping for breath, their life slipping away.

The helplessness washed over Karishma like a tidal wave, leaving her paralyzed with grief and regret. She had always been there for them, ready to assist in any way possible, but now, in this critical moment, she found herself powerless.