Chap 12

Thanks to the new followers. I'm glad to get you and all who are supporting me.

So, today's update is a small way of saying thanks to my new followers🙂

______________

Did she, took too long to, reach?

Did she, took to long to, believe?

Understand?

Understand, what happened with her in a blink

Believe, that the person standing in front of her is not the same person she's yearning the most

Reach, her heart to accept that she's in l-----

Everything once more is going far from her and once again she's just watching and letting everything slip from her hands.

" Tumhari himat kaise hui? Karishma Singh par chilna ke. Aur ap ( Pushpa angrily looked at KS who was still lying on the road and looking at Urmila with pain. Pj made KS stand and crying yelled on KS)

Dikhiye hume lagi toh nahi apko?

" Pushpa ji, kuch nahi hua humko. Hum theek hai"

KS spoke intensely looking at Urmila and smile crept on her lips while recalling her first meeting with Haseena Malik at MPT.

She instantly got the flashback when Haseena Malik for the first time touch her, but she.

KS not only took her steps back but always warned HM that never again tried to touch and come close to her without her permission.

And today, the history is repeating itself. For Urmila, Karishma Singh is a stranger and being stranger she disguised the first touch of KS.

" Kaha theek hai. Dekhiye kitna laga hai apke hath par aur bazu par. Chali humare sath hum abhi doctor ke pass chalte hai"

Pj words brought KS back to present.

" Pushpa ji, chita maat ki jiye hum theek hai"

KS told and turning around tries to leave but stopped listening to Urmila.

" Dekh chatak chandni, is main mera koi galti nahi hai. Maine toh tereko sirf peeche kiya tha.

Ab mujhe kya pata. Ke is wadi ke peeche ek sukha karela hai.

Joh Urmila Mahdev Mathre ke ek dhake se he dhare hoga.

Urmila chal koi nahi. Galti Urmila ka hai toh chal tere ko maram patti ke liya le jaati hai main. Woh bhi apne kharch par"

Pj glared Urmila and then shaking KS asked sobbing.

" Kya ab abhi ap kehe gay. Ke yeh madam sir hai? Arrey yeh Haseena Malik ho he nahi skati aur tum. Tum samjhti kya ho khud ko? Tumko pata hai, ek on duty officer par hath uthana kitna bada jurm hai.