Haseen Dilruba🌹 BONUS 🌹Majnu Singh

🍁____________🍁

Haseena's impact extended beyond mere words; it resided in the profound effect of her touch on her love.

Karishma Singh shudders under Haseena's touch. She closed her eyes in fear of getting ash with every single alluring touch of Haseena Malik.

" Madam sir"

A whispered from Karishma's trembling mouth added fuel on Haseena's corrupt desires.

The hot breaths of Karishma Singh clinging with Haseena's cold skin were provoking Haseena Malik, to pour out all her secret desires on her love tonight, like flame of candle burns the moth until the darkness doesn't comes to an end.

However, she felt mercy on her love, when she felt her body falling weak against her small touch.

She let Karishma Singh go out of her hands before this night turns into endless night of sinful  desires.

In anticipation Karishma Singh fall back on bed like a fragile doll.

Karishma Singh, tried to utter something but words dies in her mouth when Urmila aka Haseena Malik, dangerously comes on top of Karishma.

She gulped hard trying hard to comes out Haseena's magnificent spell but she failed terribly.  

A pound smile  crept on Haseena's face to feel the effect of her touch on her love and only she has the authenticity. The mere " Haq" on each breath of Karishma Singh.

That her single touch of fingers and lashes melts, Karishma Singh, like a candle melts when it's lit up

So intense, so soft and so desirous.

" Kya hua huh? Batayie na Karishma Singh, warna humare sath kya kare gayi ap?"

Urmila asked sensationally tracing Karishma's hot cheek with her long finger while keeping her eyes locked with her.

Feeling the warm touch on Urmila on her cold skin. A shiver runs down KS spine.

Karishma looked at Urmila intensely and again tried to say something with her parted lips but the proximity heating up between them is making it difficult for KS to speak.

" Kahine na? Kyun khamosh hai ap aise?"

Haseena insisted Karishma to break the unknown silence on her beautiful parted lips. 

" Madam sir, yeh ap hona?"

A longing question crept on Karishma Singh trembling lips for whose answer her soul is yearning and her this sullen desire moist Haseena's eyes.

She quickly moved away from Karishma and tried to leave but she felt tug on her wrist.

" Bina humare sawal ka jawab diye. Kaha ja rahi hai ap? Kya hum apki khamoshi main he apka woh jawab samjhe. Joh humare seene main tab se dharka raha hai, jab se humne  apko phir se dekha hai."

A lone layer of tear escaped from Haseena's eyes to hear her love and the pain and the longings screaming behind her each words.

She so wanted to take her in hug like a baby and cooing her wanted to tell her all the secret