Chap 39

🍁____________🍁

After long time the walls of MPT were witness the soothing atmosphere.

Karishma and Urmila were running in whole thaana like two kids are chasing around each other in playground.

Urmila's sweet giggles and Karishma's cute curses were providing the clan a source of entertainment to live and enjoy their sweet nok-jhok moments.

They gathered around, cheering them on and reveling in the joyous atmosphere.

However, it is an old school saying, "With excessive laughter and silence, the storm is always lurking behind."

That's why in some chapters of love. It is said,

Jab mohabbat ho toh

Izahar karna wajib karo

Warna joh wajib nahi hota

Woh phir muquddar nahi hota

( Izahar- Express, Wajib- Essential, Muquddar- Destiny)

Here the poetic content means: If In the realm of love, let your heart's voice ring clear,
Otherwiss, unspoken affection is not destined then

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Otherwise, your unspoken affection would be in some one's else embrace on the next page.

This is what Karishma's heart keep on screaming but she always unheard those screams and now when she saw Urmila or her madam sir in the embrace of some one's else.

A shore arises inside Karishma Singh. She fisted her hands in anticipation where the gasped filled in the air as the most unexpected face unfolded before their eyes.

" Haseen kya kar rahi ho? Sambhal kar abhi ghir jaanti tum"

" ACP Naina Mathur"

They muttered looking at Naina who was securely embracing Urmila in her arms before she could collapsed on floor while playing the chasing game with her love.

( ACP Naina Mathur, you already know her. So I don't think so that I've to give introduce her again. But yup, there are few changes I did.

NM just come to meet HM. There was no Cherry drama and all)

As Urmila regained her composure and was left shocked to see Naina Mathur unexpected presence.

" Nainn!"

Hasesna muttered under her breath and thinks, how she'll hide her fake identity from her childhood friend who knows her all secrets and in seconds will catch her lies.