Chap 35- B

🍁____________🍁

The police jeep came to a halt in front of the MPT. Urmila, stepped out of the vehicle and glanced at the sign displaying the name of the station.

" Mahila Police Station. Janpath Lucknow"

As she read the words, a rush of wistfulness washed over her. With a sure step, she whirled the baton on her fingers, an expertise she had procured during her experience as a cop.

Each step she took towards the police stations brought back recollections of the memories she had made inside its walls as SHO Haseena Malik.

The reverberations of giggling, the kinship with her partners, and the difficulties she had conquered overwhelmed her brain, powering her assurance as she walked towards the entry of the station

As she entered the station, the emotions overwhelmed her, causing her eyes to well up with tears. However, the glasses she was wearing acted as a shield, concealing her true feelings from others in the station.

" Itna bada thaana? Yeh thaana kam aur daddar marriage hall zayad lag raha hai. Mast hai, mast kharcha varcha kiya hai tum logo ney is ke interior par.

Main kya bolti hai, aadha thaana bhade par chara dete hai. Pandar hazar toh main nahi nikhale ke de gayi is kya. Kya bolti hai public?"

Urmila asked giggling and snapping. Trio ( Cheehatosh and Pj) exchanged a look like,
" Yeh kya hai"

" Yeh toh bus shurwat hai. Do saal ap sab ney humare naak main daam kar ke rakha hua tha. Ab humari badi hai, ap sab se Urmila ban kar ke sare hisab puare karne ki"

Haseena smirked and let out her famous Urmila's wicked laugh which scared.

" Churail"

They said  in union while clinging with each other. Urmila stopped laughing and looking at them was about to say some thing when her eyes fell on lockup. Billu was standing inside the lockup and was looking at Urmila with thoughts.

" Kaha humari madam sir aur kaha yeh copy past. Bhagwan ji copy paste toh bohat ache se kiya apne lakin don't mind Billu. Chori ka maal toh phir chori ka hota hai" 

Billu was talking to gods when Urmila voice averted his attention from gods to her.

"Kya re takliya?Tu andar. kaise ?"

" Maa"

Billu complained while quickly covering his bald head with scarf  

" Chor hai woh  Chor"

Cheehat spoke from behind. Urmila looked at Billu and said,

" Haan"

" Chor tha tha, ab nahi hoon"

Billu said nodding yes and no.

" Tu chor hai? Matlab mere aane se phele he chor bakara gaya. Arey is he din ka toh intezar tha darling"