An Announcement and Small Help

First of all, thank you for all your support. You have tolerated all the emotional turmoil but still kept on reading and sharing your comments.

It's truly an overwhelming moment for me to express my gratitude to all of you for being a part of #PhirNaMileGayHum.

You have made me happy even when I may have made you upset or sad.
I apologize for that. I did not intend to make you upset, but sad endings or incomplete stories are also a part of life, even for those who were hoping for a happy ending.

Let me make a clear announcement that the book #PhirNaMileGayHum comes to an end with a sad conclusion.

However, this is just the end of the first chapter of KareEna's incomplete love story. It is not the end of their love or their story.

Their love is still blossoming, and their story is yet to be completed. Therefore, soon the second chapter of this book will be released, bringing forth new shades and emotions.

I hope you are talented enough to guess the title of Chapter Two, but if you are unable to do so, it will be revealed upon the book's release.

This announcement is to keep you connected and awaiting updates from Chapter Two.

Additionally, I am in need of a book cover for Chapter Two. I have a cover saved but require assistance with enhancing it beautifully. If you know anyone who can help with this or have suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you!