🌹Maha Episode- A🌹

Today's my birthday.

So, I wanted to give you all a surprise.

"The Maha Episode"

And in this maha episode their will be a lot of emotions playing and off course some revelation to will be made

But I don't want to rush and nor want to make you all bore with long update of 4000 to 5000 words.

That's why I've split the maha episode into two parts.

"A and B" 

Right now you enjoy first half of Maha Episide and second I'll update after cake cutting 😜

Till then you read this and quickly give 50 votes to get the promo unlock in second half of the episode.

🍁_______________🍁

For last two days, there was no trace of Karishma Singh and everyone in the house were worried for her.

Many negative thoughts captured their minds. After all from which state of mind KS is going, their was no sin the MPT members committed to think bad in such situation.

However, from Urmila side they were committing a sin to make her Chatak Chandni weak. When she read her stars and knows that how fierce aura Karishma Singh carries in and outside her.

She confront them all for their negative mind set but first Pj and then others were blaming her for KS disappears and this was their intolerant sin for Karishma Singh.

Karishma Singh, heard all the allegations which her MPT members were putting on her Urmila or for her, on her madam sir.

She just then not only gave them a deadly warning but even warned Urmila/ Madam sir that not to tell neither herself or others to disrespected Haseena Malik face.

Somewhere Urmila felt good to hear the KS love and respect for her madam sir and somewhere she got hurt to see KS condition.

KS was standing in a mess, pale skin full of dullness, eyes  as usual filled with emptiness , under eyes covered with dark circles, like for a decade she didn't sleep.

Lips chapped and like her clothes, hair were too wet because of heavy rain and there were small scars too on near her temple, hand and there is possibility that she has  bruises on her lower limbs too due to which she was limping while approaching to them.

" Chalo sab ke sab maafi mango in say"

KS commanded to all four while giving them stern call and look.

" Chakat Chandni tu tham zara. Aisa ankhe pada ke mereko aur inko bada main dekh lena aur phele baith jara.

Dekh kya halat ki hue hai tumne apki. Pagal hai tu kya?"

Urmila said softly while trying to hold KS but not letting Urmila to touch her. KS spoke sternly.