The settling of scores

#Hannigram

The settling of scores

(The events here take place just as Will is released from the psychiatric hospital, and goes to his first session with Hannibal.)

- On your knees, Hannibal. On your knees or I walk out that door and you'll never see me again.

Hannibal is the one who gives the orders. The one who threatens, the one who controls the situation. When Will was in the Psychiatric Hospital because of him, he missed him so much that every breath hurt.
Will learned a lot there, about himself, about him. Hannibal noticed every time he visited him in the cell, the look on Will's face, knowing that the day would come when they would settle the score.

- Is this the reckoning you were talking about, Will? - he says, still standing.

- It is what it is. On his knees.

Three minutes earlier Hannibal has opened the door to his office and a new side of Will has hit him squarely in his cock: he is imposing. If Will thinks he doesn't realise his manipulation, let him believe it, it's just as well. They belong together, it can't be any other way.

- You're running out of time, Doctor," Will continues. Get down on your knees and open your mouth.

- I was wondering when you'd make up your mind. If you knew...

- I don't want to know anything. I don't want to hear anything. I just want to... feel.

Hannibal kneels in front of Will without taking his eyes from his. He's at a perfect height for what he can't wait for. If Will knew how many times he's imagined this, he'd stop, for he was actually fulfilling his wish.

- His mouth. Open it.

Hannibal's lips part. He sucks in, Will is already wet. The nerves in his nose connect directly to his brain, which transmits the information directly to his member, hardening it.

- Don't touch, hands still. Don't pull away. You'll stay like this until I want you to. You're going to warm my cock until I decide that's enough.

Hannibal nods. Anything you want, Will, as long as I keep you inside. I'll be as patient as a rock, time next to you is but a child.

Will unbuttons his trousers and pulls them down along with his underwear. The smell of preseminal fluid makes Hannibal close his eyes, registering it in his brain, in his Mind Palace. When he opens them, Will waits long enough for their gazes to meet, and smiles.

- You're going to remember this moment for the rest of your life. Now, suck.

If Hannibal does anything, he either does it well or he doesn't. His tongue wraps around Will's tip and swipes it, stealing some of the dripping liquid. He wants more, wants it all. Will enjoys the moment and short moans fill the room, not just his own, Hannibal's own join in such a passionate melody.

If Hannibal could touch .... he'd grab Will's buttocks and push all the way in. He'd give him the best orgāsm he's ever had, showing him how he feels.

- You're... fuck, how many times have you done this? - Will looks back up at him, waiting for an answer he won't get.

None, Hannibal thinks. None. I've never had the need with any other man. Only with you. Always with you.

- Open your fucking mouth wider - Will holds a handful of Hannibal's hair in his hand -.

And push. He's not careful, he doesn't waste time. Like he said before he just wants to feel. Hannibal's lips on his base are traps, Hannibal's throat on his cock a place he doesn't want to leave. He gasps, pulling the man even closer.

- Let's see how good you are to me," Will says.

Whatever it takes, Hannibal thinks. I've got you, and I'm not letting go.